Wednesday, August 3, 2011

An Interview with Lars



My favorite food is :: Chicken Nuggets

My favorite sport to play is :: Baseball

The best show on television is :: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

The coolest person on earth is  :: Pete (from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)

My favorite thing to learn about in school is :: Farm Animals

The thing I am the most awesome at  :: cleaner upper – like vacuuming and sweeping

If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to :: Whidbey Island

My favorite color is :: Blue and green

When I grow up I’m going to be :: A fly

My favorite song is :: Whidbey Island Song (that he made up)

My favorite book is :: The train book

When I was little, I used to :: be a baby.

The snack I like best is :: Raisins and peach-o’s

One food I really dislike is :: “regular chicken isn’t my favorite”

My best friend is :: Ray and Catie

If I had one wish it would be :: to surprise people

My best memory is :: reading stories


No comments:

Post a Comment