Thursday, January 7, 2010
Lars :: Pearl
The other day we were getting ready to leave the house to get the Moses basket for baby girl and we were talking about "our sister." I asked Lars about names, and if he liked the name Pearl. He said no. Then I asked if he liked Pearl (vs. the name, it's different for a 2 year old) and he said yes and pointed to the picture of Grammy Pearl and I on the shelf. I have never told him (that I remember) that the picture was of my Grammy Pearl. And then he said "Gigi" and nodded. I was totally taken aback that he knew that was my Gigi and that her name was Pearl. I thought maybe my mom had been giving him hints towards the name and who Pearl was, but she denies it. Spooky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment